Infectious Diseases are disease caused by biological agents, which can be transmitted to others, and can include viral, bacterial, and fungal organisms. If left undiagnosed and untreated, these diseases can lead to severe sickness. At Gravity Diagnostics, we test for 38 of these organisms that target the upper respiratory, as well as sexually transmitted infections. And with an industry leading turn-around-time, the patient is able to get the specific treatment they need in a timely manner.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Panel
Sexually transmitted infections have been on the rise for the past three years. Oftentimes, patients are asymptomatic resulting in underdiagnoses and continual spreading of these diseases. Advanced diagnostic testing allows for the rapid detection of multiple STIs from either a swab or urine sample to quickly identify patients needing treatment.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections have increased the past three years
- Asymptomatic patients can spread pathogens creating a need for screening
- Testing is performed using Real-Time PCR Technology, reducing the number of false negatives you may see with other methods
- Testing is non-invasive, using an e-swab or urine for collection
- Industry leading turn-around times
- Personalized and easy to read reports